KU Home, KASETSART UNIVERSITY
|Address||: KU HOME 50 M.3 KASETSART UNIVERSITY. Ngamwongwan Rd., Ladyao, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand|
|Fax No.||: (+66)2-579-9292|
TRAVELLING TO KASETSART UNIVERSITY
From Don Muang Airport to Kasetsart University
1. Public bus : Many public buses are available infront of Don Muang Airport
No. 29 (Rungsit-Hua Lum Pong)
No. 59 (Rungsit- Sannaamluang)
No. 187 (Aurathorn Village Klong 3 – Sii Praya Peer)
No. 510 (Thammasart Rungsit – Victory Monument)
No. 538 (Priest Hospital – Rajamangkala University Thanyaburi)
No. 555 (Rungsit – Suwanabhumi Airport)
A rapid air-conditioned buses are available to BTS station. These buses will not stop at KU since all of them use the rapid highway.
2. Taxi :Taxi stand is available at the airport. All taxis are metered. Pay for the meter price plus 50 baht for airport taxi fee. Airport limousines are available at a more expensive price than usual taxi at the taxi stand.
From Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) to Kasetsart University
1. Taxi is available at airport taxi stand. Just mention that the destination is “Kasetsart University Bangkhaen”. KU Campus is a well-known destination in Bangkok. Metered Taxi is a quick and reasonable way to go to KU campus.
2. Using Airport Rail Link from Floor B1 to Phayathai Station. Use BTS from Phayathai Station to Mo-Chit Station. Then use the public bus No. 24 , 26, 29, 39, 59 , 104 ,510 . A short taxi ride from Mo-chit station to Kasetsart University is also a convenient way to travel as well.
3. Rental car from Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) heading to the west follow the suwannabhumi 2 rd. enter suwannabhumi 5 using the ramp way to Bang-pa-in/ Kanchanapisake/Bangkok/Rama 9 highway to Highway 7 (Motorway) Bangkok- Chonburi. Then enter expressway project 2 and exit at Din-daeng . Follow Vibhawadee Rungsit Highway to Kasetsart University.
4. Public bus No. 555 (Rungsit – Suvarnabhumi airport) in front of the airport